PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST MEETING
In order to help you get the most from your initial appointment with us, we have prepared a checklist of information to have or to bring with you. This will help us to tailor our advice to your circumstances. If you do not have the information below, please do not worry. We can provide general advice as to the process and help you to understand what you need and why it will be important.
- Please bring evidence of your identity if you have not provided this prior to the appointment, we will need to see a photographic identification such as your passport or your driving licence photo card and address identification such as a utility bill dated within the last three months.
- Any letters you have received from your spouse or partner or their solicitor relating to the issues arising from your separation.
- Any court documentation you have received concerning any of the matters you would like us to consider with you.
- Information about your financial situation if your matter concerns financial arrangements.
- Any other documents you would like us to consider.